We want to reassure you that we are doing all we can to keep you & our staff safe. We are following government guidelines and recommendations, implementing the key safety practices following our detailed risk assessment of our processes & will continue to adapt these as necessary.
At this time we are:
Requiring that all of our STAFF members wear masks as we constantly are working in close quarters with one another, and we desire to protect each other and our guests as much as we possibly can.
- Checking the temperature of our staff members daily and not allowing anyone with symptoms potentially related to COVID-19 to work or enter the building.
- Contiuously increasing our handwashing and constantly monitoring our staff to ensure we maintain this simple best practice.
- Frequently sanitising all surfaces between each guest visit; (We mean it, we’re OCD)
- Not accepting cash as a form of payment; we keep no cash on hand or any on the premises, period.
- Maintaining distanced seating as best we can within our small dining room. We are also allowing guests to seat themselves on a first-come, first-serve basis. When there are no seats available, we require our guests to wait outside until a seat becomes available or until their food is ready for pickup, so as to not overcrowd the dining area.
- Highly encouraging and recommending, but NOT requiring, all of our guests to wear masks inside the restaurant when they are not seated and eating/drinking. We have plexiglass shields installed at our counters to separate and protect our guests and our staff members while orders are being placed and picked up face-to-face.
Thank you for your help, support and understanding during these very trying times!
We hope to see (and feed) you soon,
Your Chicken Fire Family