Please read the entire description below. Please only apply if you meet the requirements and are a serious applicant looking for a real opportunity and feel as if this could be a potential fit for you! Please be sure to submit the most updated and accurate version of your resume when you apply. We will hold invite-only interviews and will be contacting you to invite you to interview based on the contact information provided.
We are seeking to hire several new team members for our Restaurant!
About Chicken Fire:
At Chicken Fire, we specialize in making Nashville-style Soulful Hot Chicken served with true southern hospitality. To us, food isn’t just food, it’s an experience. It’s why everything we prepare to share with you is made fresh from scratch, from the sauces to the meat, without the use of any steroids or hormones. After all, we feel the food we make should be as natural as the passion we put into it. We want our Soulful Hot Chicken to be your favorite. Our commitment to being your favorite spot to dine reaches further than excellent cuisine. We want to create an experience for you with each bite. We believe a meal is more than satisfying your stomach, it should speak to your soul. We know regardless of the size of your challenge, life can leave you hungry for more than good food. With that in mind, we’re here to open our kitchen and share our true southern hospitality with all of you. We want to be in this City Beautiful to build a home together with all of you. Because, at the end of the day, home is everyone’s favorite place to eat.
We’re looking to add to our strong team of driven and ambitious individuals for our Restaurant.
We prioritize passion. Passion for great food, excellent service, and exponential growth. If you share our desire to bring these principles to life, you’re a strength we’d like to see at Chicken Fire. Our team members need to be energetic and independent, while being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for strong willed individuals with positive attitudes and attentive minds. We want to grow with a team that welcomes challenge and makes it fun – a team that turns adversity to opportunity. If you share these principles and want to unite with others that share them too, join Chicken Fire! If you want to learn to manage and grow a restaurant business, join Chicken Fire! Lastly, if you’re just a good person looking to contribute to something bigger, join Chicken Fire.
- Cooking, cleaning, prepping and caring for our guests!
- Ensuring a high level of cleanliness at all times
- Reaching for new challenges and asking for additional responsibility
- Balancing high volume with high quality at a fast pace
- Participating in ongoing training and development
- Learning different skills and actively applying them
- Cross training and cross utilizing skills
- Participating in activities to build the sales and reputation of the business
- Participate in community events and community outreach efforts
- Taking ownership of your duties and treating the business as if it were your own!
- A minimum of 1 year of Relevant and Recent experience in Food Service or Hospitality is REQUIRED!
- Open availability is strongly desired – especially evenings and weekends!
- MUST be able to learn and move quickly in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- MUST be a self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities
- Must have a desire to make a positive impact on the community
- Must be dedicated to excellence and hospitality
- Must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Must be friendly and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Must have a hunger for growth and be eager to develop new opportunities
- Must desire to work hard and have FUN!
Required Certifications: None required, but a PLUS if you have Food Handler and/or ServSafe/Food Safety MGMT Certs
Hours per week: Part-Time [Less than 30hrs/week] or Full-Time [30-40hrs/week] are both available. You will ALWAYS have at least 2 days OFF each week!
Pay: Starting at $15/hour
- Access to options for Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Work With People who CARE about YOU and Always Treat You With the Respect you Deserve!
- Become a Hospitality Professional
- Positive Work Environment That Encourages Growth and Learning
- FREE Meal Each Shift
- Employee Discounts
- Career & Professional Development
Does this get you excited and sound like the right fit for you? Submit a copy of your resume and we will be in touch ASAP!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
We are cashless. We have large plexiglass shields up to protect our team members from guests. All team members wear masks while working together.